The purpose of this article is presenting an integration of Grenton system with Thessla Green recuperator using Modbus RTU communication protocol.
The recuperator chosen for this presentation is AirPack Home 400. The user manual is available on the site.
The integration allows to (for example):
- Read the state of device and turning it ON/OFF,
- Read the mode of work and change its state,
- Read the value of outside air temperature,
- Read the value of supply air temperature.
In order to execute this integration, there are needed:
- Gate Modbus (named Gate_Modbus)
- Recuperator Thessla Green
Configuration of Modbus virtual objects
2. For default settings of recuperator - enter the value of Embedded features in Modbus virtual objects as follows:
* Outside air temperature
A script should be prepared to read negative temperature values. You will find the details here.
* Supply air temperature
3. Send the configuration to Gate Modbus.